Best Practices Library
Let UEVision's best practices guide you to the best UX!
In the final act of your YouX Story, UEVision delivers all the designs, elements, and assets your team needs to make your story a reality, including:
- Front-end deliverables, including HTML templates, CSS, and graphics
- Usability testing and validation
- UI development support
- Style Guidelines and Documentation
Using the best of user-centered design and branding practices, during Act II: Design, UEVision designs the perfect user experience for your product and brand by engaging in the following steps:
- UI conceptual model design
- Detailed UI designs, wireframes, and flow design
- Visual design and graphics creation
- User feedback and validation sessions (iterative)
When YouX Story design is ready, there’s only one more act before you complete your amazing YouX Story: Delivery.
Every YouX story needs a beginning. UEVision starts your products story by engaging in the following steps:
- Product requirements review
- User research and interviews
- Competitive analysis and landscape review
- User story and usage scenario creation
- UX Strategy and Definition
When the first act of your YouX Story is complete, you and your team will have the strategy and blueprint to drive into the crucial second act: Design.